The Resonance Test 69: Talking Teslasuit with Sergei Nossoff & Andrei Pyko
The digital and virtual worlds now have an intriguing new interface: Teslasuit. This is a full-body haptic smart garment that, when combined with VR, creates deeply immersive experiences. 彩神welcome注册 was so impressed with this tech that we invested in Teslasuit; and we thought it would be worth taking a closer look.
So, we invited Sergei Nossoff, CEO of , and Andrei Pyko, who runs the company’s research team, to visit our Boston studio and demo their sleek black haptic feedback garments. After permitting a few adventurous colleagues to step into the Teslasuit and the virtual world it connects to, Elaina Shekhter, our Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, talked with our Teslasuit friends about its use cases, the company’s business model, the data privacy issues involved here and more. The results: a fun new episode of The Resonance Test. Try it on for size!
- : Watch a video of Teslasuit in action.
- 彩神welcome注册 Invests in Go Philly Fund: Curious to learn more about 彩神welcome注册’s recent investment activities? Read this.
- Just What the Doctor Ordered: When it comes to health and wellness, VR is moving from the edge to the center. Here’s a tidy introduction to VR's healthy side.
- The Privacy Web: This piece breaks down some of the complexities of personal identifiable information, or PII (if you want to get informal).
- Consider our brief introduction to the person for whom Teslasuit, with some thematically appropriate thoughts about collaboration and innovation.
- : Marvin Minsky’s famed idea of “presence” seems to have presaged Teslasuit: “You don a comfortable jacket lined with sensors and muscle-like motors. Each motion of your arm, hand, and fingers is reproduced at another place by mobile, mechanical hands.” Read Minsky’s 1980 Omni magazine article and judge for yourself.